Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It All Started Here

On August 19, 2009 we boarded a plane at Charleston International Airport to start our trip to Lemoore, California. We had not flown for quite some time, so we arrived at the airport a lot earlier than we needed to.

Our next stop was O'Hare International Airport in Chicago. OMG!!!!! I thought for sure I'd have a heart attack in this airport. This is the second busiest airport in the world, the first being Atlanta. We had less than an hour to get from one side of the airport to the other to catch our flight. We managed to do it but don't ask me how.

It was then on to Denver International Airport. The terminal building is designed to resemble the snow covered mountains in Colorado.


And finally, aftger about 14 hours, we arrived in Fresno Yosemite International Airport and were met by Vic and Virgina. It was great to get off the plane and not have to worry about running to catch another one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of Denver National Airport.
www.domo-sudoku.com

Grandma Yonka said...

Thank you very much, but I have to admit most of the airport pictures I got off the Internet--we had too little time to try to take our own pictures. I was really intrigued with the architecture of the Denver Airpot and it totally made sense when I learned why it was built that way.