Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Clara at Little Gym




On Wednesday Clara goes to Little Gym for gymnastics. She does really well and seems to totally enjoy the time she spends there. She is popular with the instructors and tries really hard to do whatever they ask her to do.
Getting ready to do exercises.

Listening to the instructors.

Everybody down.

Line up along the wall.

Now, how do I put my hands??

Listening to the instructors.

I can do this by myself!!!

The right hand goes here and the left hand goes there.

Watch me jump!


I can do the rings with no help too!

Look how strong I am.

1 comment:

The Stein Family said...

Clara's gotten so strong just over the past few months -- she can pull herself up on those bars and do a flip over them by herself most of the time, sometimes with little help!