Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My New Grandson

It's official. The new baby is a boy, so I will now have two grandsons and one granddaughter. I would be content with either a girl or boy, just as long as the baby is healthy. I know Clara will do fine--she is the best big sister ever. I think Jonathan will have some adjusting to do, but he will make a great big brother. I am constantly amazed at the ultrasounds--there were other pictures and you could see he has all his fingers and toes and is right where he should be. He has a good heart rate and looks like we will have another beautiful baby to love and cherish. I can;t wait to meet him. Yesterday on the phone Clara told me the new baby was a boy, and we tried to think up a good name for him, but her mother didn't like any of the ones we came up with, so we will just have to keep trying. I'm sure between now and August we can come up with something if we put our heads together. Clara will have the distinction of being the only girl in her family--something she and I will have in common. She will always be our Little Princess and always very special to us, just as both her brothers will be. We love them all.

3 comments:

The Stein Family said...

How about Andrew Samuel Stein so his initials can be ASS!

Grandma Yonka said...

Actually, something similar to that has been done in my family. My father's brother was named Sylvester Arthur Small, Jr. He changed his name to Arthur Sylvester Small so his initials would be ASS. Been there, done that!!!!!:)

Grandma Yonka said...

Not to mention htere is already one Andrew--do you really want another so you can be even closer to a certain person??????? Think about that!!!!!!!! ;)