Monday, June 28, 2010

Meeting Teagan for the First Time

I went to Fresno, California from June 28, 2010 until July 9, 2010 not only to visit my daughter and her family, but to also meet my fourth grandchild, Teagan Kathleen Williams for teh first time. Teagan was born July 20, 2009 and since she lives in Alaska this was the first chance we had to meet her. She is a beautiful child and her mother has done a fantastic job with her.

Poor baby had been sound asleep and all of a sudeen she was awakened to bright lights, people all around and two strangers (my daughter and me) takng her picture and fussing over her.

She was so tired I don't think at the time she even realized someone strange was holding her. It tolk a couple days but she finally warmed up to me and would let me hold her.

No comments: