Monday, May 24, 2010

PLEASE STOP MAKING ME FEEL USELESS, UNWANTED AND UNNEEDED

Sometimes I wonder who was the person who thought everyone needed to live with someone else. While at time I hate being by myself, there are other times I love it. The sad part about this is my family doesn't understand this and when I get sarcastic or just want to be left alone they get angry. It is not my intention to piss off anyone, but I seem to do it without trying hard. I've had a lot going on in the last year and it has been difficult to deal with some of it, but thre are those who think I should just get over it. I'm told "You just ain't right", "you need to see someone", and, my favorite, "You need some medication." Losing my father and retiring were two of the hardest things I've ever done in my life. When I try to talk to anyone they just sdon't want to be bothered, so then when I get mad and sarcastic I'm talke dto like I dirt, I just would like to have one day where I'm right about anything, one day where I feel like someone needs me, one day when I feel like I'm important to someone. I have a son who refuses to talk to anyone in the family, a daughter who is pissed off at me, a usband who is pissed off at me. I keep getting forced to doing things I don't want to do and then no one understands whay I don'tt appreciate what they've done for me. I feel like I'm in a prison becsue I never get out of the house, and frankly i wish everyone would understand MY feeling for a chage and just leave me alone for a while until I work things out for myself instead of making me feel like I am the most awful person in the world. Thsnk you everyone for your understanding.

3 comments:

Johanna said...

I understand, i am an only child and i get tempers because i wanna be left alone sometimes and i also understand because my mom has the same feelings u do but im always there for her because i love her

Johanna said...

I understand, i am an only child and i get tempers because i wanna be left alone sometimes and i also understand because my mom has the same feelings u do but im always there for her because i love her

Grandma Yonka said...

Thank you for your comments. I was having a very bad time then but I feel much better now. I learned that the love of your family goes a long way. They (my family) are always there for me too even when I'm too bullheaded to accept their help.