Saturday, April 19, 2008

Famous Quotes By Famous People

Recently a very good friend of mine--one that I have known for many years--sent me an e-mail of famous quotes by famous people. It was a three minute video produced by "Simple Truths". I was very impressed by the video and many of the quotes were extremely touching and applied to so many things in our daily lives. I wanted to share these quotes with as many people as I could, but I am aware that many times when we forward e-mails from one person to everyone in our address book they get deleted or ignored. I don't know that more people will see these quotes by posting them here on my blog--I really don't know that very many people make it a point to read my blog very often-- but at least they will be out there for anyone who happens on my blog to see. I am sure the majority of people seeing them will recognize all the famous people whose quotes are here, and I hope everyone will take time to read them and reflect on what meaning they may have in your life. I found some of these to be very powerful quotes, some more than others. Read and enjoy them and leave any comments you feel are appropriate. I hope you are able to apply them to your own life.

1 comment:

The Stein Family said...

For the record, I check your blog quite often. It's how I can usu. tell which days you're off :)